CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 June 2010

Travel fever

I always get so excited when I'm getting close to driving to the airport, checking-in and going through security. And not only that. I've become almost obsessed with checking my travel plans and details over and over again. I've booked the train tickets, hotels, and more tickets, checked the street view on Google maps, so I now know exactly how my route to the office looks like. A bit too much?

Have you ever felt like that? I'm so excited that I can't talk about anything else and I'm pretty sure I bore my friends out of their brain. Sorry for that guys! The funny thing is that this time I'm not jetting off to some unknown and exciting destination where I'll dare myself by tasting local delicacies such as ants, worms and similar. I'm only taking a short flight to England, which is a country I know better than I know my home town. Why such excitement then? Maybe I miss Starbucks (yes, I do fall for that, but I can't help it) and shops and sitting in parks until my behind hurts. And the endless supply of paperback novels which while and after reading them always make me wonder why things like those in books never happen to me. Why don't I meet a handsome stranger, who'll sweep me off my feet? Why do all the good things only happen in novels? Ah well, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment