CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 July 2010

Day off and a bundle of wet clothes

This is going to be a rather short blog entry since I'm not in the writing mood. I'm in the middle of preparing a project for tomorrow's class and it's all about Cadbury's as they're going on a trip to Birmingham on Tuesday.

As I did my laundry yesterday and since it hasn't really dried till this afternoon, I decided I'll put everything in the dryer anyway. And after having done it three times today I must admit I neither see nor feel any difference in the dryness of my clothes. After the first hour in the stupid machine they were still really moist, so I put them in again. I came back an hour later and... no difference. I thought that third time lucky might apply in this situation... well, it doesn't as my tracksuit bottoms and T-shirts are still wet. I really do NOT understand it! After all it is a very simple machine to operate.

Apart from the dryer wars all's fine. I actually dragged myself to the gym (as we have free gym access) and worked out for an hour. I almost died on the treadmill (where are the days when I was able to run for 60mins without stopping?!) and I shouldn't even mention my non-existing willpower when it comes to weight training. I used to be able to do a few repetitions, but now I just think "Ouch, that hurts." and stop. Ah well, at least I did something! And it's a start. And you should never overdo it at the gym! And ... I hope I get back in shape in time.

Back to my chocolate lesson plan now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment