CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 16 July 2010

High-heels? How to get out of wearing them....

This is getting ridiculous! Now that I’m paying a small fortune to have my own, private, unrestricted Internet access, I do NOT have the time to use it. And on top of that my USB hub that I got from WH Smith (cos all the other shops like Curry’s, Argos, Sonny, etc. have run out of them) is acting weird and keeps disconnecting from my computer so I’m getting really worried my brand new computer is going to crash! Yikes!

I only have 20 minutes before I’m on duty and it’s Hawaiian disco tonight, so I’m wearing my tight dress as it is the only piece of clothing with big flowers in my wardrobe. I’m thinking if I try not to breathe or sit down between 7pm and 11pm, I should be fine. And I have to be wearing heels, so somebody shoot me now, please! I usually don’t mind high-heels, but I’ve been standing up all day today and my feet are already requiring (no, they are screaming for) a bit of a break, so if you have any ideas how to join the tight dress (in which I cannot sit down) and high-heels (which are only good for sitting down), let me know asap, please.

I don’t even remember if I have written about my job here, but as I gotta run now, it’ll just have to wait till the next time!

Take care y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment